Friday, August 10, 2012

MCIKOBD: We Are Meant To Be Agents of Change

33 Jesus also used this illustration: The Kingdom of Heaven is like the yeast a woman used in making bread. Even though she put only a little yeast in three measures of flour, it permeated every part of the dough.  Matthew 13:33

Yeast is a fungus that when put into dough, causes a series of chemical chain reactions where the fungus is affected by the temperature and begins to ingest the sugars in the dough which causes miniature explosions to which in the end yields this bread in many shapes, sizes, and colors but the ratio to the amount of yeast needed for 1 teaspoon per 16 oz., which is a very small amount.    So Christ is painting this picture of this small little agent being mixed into every part of the dough, that eventually has a affect on the whole part.  

In other words we are like yeast, many of you have testified about your neighbors or your neighborhoods.   You've posted about the people or students on your job.   You've even talked about your encounters with people at Wal-Mart, Dr. offices, movie theatres, etc....and while you are being mixed in with them all.......What affect are you having as a special agent?  SERIOUSLY!  You were created to be a special agent, not a secret one....but rather where GOD places you that you would have an IMPACT, an IRREPLACEABLE IMPACT to which your adding to.....would leave the thumbprint, DNA of JESUS.

I know.....I don't know  your........... I've heard it all......and GOD has heard even more excuses but the question doesn't change.   My only question is ARE YOU MAKING A DIFFERENCE or are you adding to the DENSITY of the environment?  


I served at SSM Home Care for 9+ years, and this picture is a small representation of the many lives I affected, through my faith & the love of JESUS CHRIST, my prayer moving forward is that I continue to make an irreplaceable impact at Calvary Church, and every where GOD places me.  My prayer is the same for each of you!  LGLP

No comments:

Post a Comment