Friday, March 8, 2013

THRIVE: PRACTICE & FOCUS will KEEP You on a Gratitude JOURNEY











19 And it is a good thing to receive wealth from God and the good health to enjoy it. To enjoy your work and accept your lot in life—this is indeed a gift from God.  Ecc. 5:19

18 Be thankful in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you who belong to Christ Jesus. 1Thess. 5:18

I'm sure by now you've been asked or either you've asked somebody " How are you today...?" and I am equally as sure as you've gotten your mixed bag of responses from fine, to pretty good, to same ol' same, blessed....to even the notorious "What's so good about it...?"but I ask yous....How are you today?

There are many places you can go with that question and some of you maybe asking "Do you really wanna know????" and I say yes, only to know how to either join you in prayer or join you in the celebration of the joy of the opportunity to see another day!  Yes, if you know me I'm oozing with excitement that God woke me another day, filled with the singular purpose of making Him famous through where I choose to eat, work, visit, rest, be entertained....whatever I'm doing today should not change my ability to humble myself see where it is God is taking me.

So maybe you are struggling with an illness, or someone else's, or finances, or relationships...whatever it is can you stop the negative locomotive, long enough to count your blessings?  Can you take the focus off of you long enough to say THANK YOU LORD FOR___________________.  The danger is we can waste this day wishing it was different totally missing the present God has given us.  So email, text, facebook, communicate your love and appreciation for God, and the people He's placed in your life, so that ultimately He will be glorified and that you will be blessed in all circumstances!  Happy FRIDAY, have a great weekend and LGLP!

No comments:

Post a Comment